Monday, September 14, 2009

Cup-O-ART

I have been working on small items for gifts, Christmas,Birthday, anything even just I deserve something for myself day....
I came up with this idea of coffee cups..everyone drinks coffee don't they?
Anyway...the idea was to handpaint the cups with semi-replicas of artist work and call them CUP-O-ART.
These are the tags with text that go on each box and with each cup.
Hand Painted Cups
in the styles of various
contemporary artist.
Each cup is one of a
kind. Food safe and
hand washable.
by
PAKC
this cup is in the style
of

These are some of the ideas I went with....
Jackson Pollock is my favorite, Alfred Gockle, Joan Miro, Peter Max, Rothko, and the great wave by Katsushiki Hokusai.....
The greatest thing about doing these little items..is I am once again familiarizing myself with some of the great artist.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love those cups.... still think the one looks like a vine, but maybe it's a branch of an oak tree :)
Brian