Friday, May 20, 2011

It's late

It's late....or maybe I should say it is early. The wee hours of the morning like 2 am, once again I cannot sleep. I stroll around cyber space looking for motivation, inspiration, someone awake to distract me. Nobody home.....LOL....I did poke someone once on IM when I had a truly terrible night.... awakened them with that poke and got such a grumpy response I won't be doing that again. I have visited my old haunts trying to drum up something, anything, anyone. I don't know why I can't sleep tonight, some nights it is dreams that awaken me, tonight it is the nothingness. I have looked at art books, I have asked friends to go gallery hopping, I have cleaned up my brushes, I read R Genn. Painter's Keys, anything to help me find motivation. That last one, well it put me back in a funk, the letter I read was about how father's inspire their daughters....not a good moment for me on that one.
So anyway, just to get through the darkness I came here to let it go.....maybe one day I will wake up and be ready to start a project, a series, a sculpture.....anything. Tonight I just stare into the glow of a computer screen, maybe I am hoping for a cyber angel to appear and give me directions. Now that would be funny......NOT. Maybe I am comfortable in the stillness and just not aware................................

No comments: