Tuesday, May 07, 2013

I am still working on the two new series. Not sure what I will call them. One I am thinking of might be Grey Angels. The other Dreams. The titles are also Works In Progress.
Two new pieces for the Grey Angels. Still need to let them rest then go back and adjust things that might improve them.

 I see a bird in one. I may emphasis that object. I have been adding birds to a few of the forms paintings. Crows mainly, but in this one I may make it a dove. I am thinking that may bring the two series together. The circles or bubbles are one aspect of cohesion but it definitely needs more if I plan to hand these together.


 I have one new piece for the Forms Series. I am thinking I might dilute the colors as I did in the first painting of this series. It gives it a more ephemeral feel by calming down the colors. Just not sure I am ready to do that yet.

I seem to be focusing on life stages and then into the hereafter.

No comments: