Thursday, August 27, 2009

Why?



I have spent several more days working on blocking in the figures. WHY?
I should have left it alone.
The strength and power in the last version versus the after selection, makes me wonder WHY?
I sometimes think I have this "mind's eye" view that I cannot see past all the faults.
I use to take the work and put it in front of a mirror so that I could see the work in reverse and take what my mind thought it saw out of the equation, I didn't. WHY?

This is the third version of blocking in and I find it funny that I am almost back exactly were I was when I started.

OK, to keep asking this particular question will not get me anywhere.
I need to move on and finish this piece.
Add more drama, more power, more passion.....then it will be finished and I will not care WHY?

No comments: