Monday, March 09, 2009

Changes

Laughing out Loud.
I see that my dedication to blogging is not a strong point.
Though I do believe that blogging is one of the newest communication ports.

So to keep with the theme of this year's political agenda of Changes....I too will be considering changes in all areas of my life.

I have all ready begun a few.
I have thousands of ideas running around in my brain and now it is time to start setting them into action.

I have taken action in my time management. Whoot...that is a surprise, me on schedule, now that is funny.
I have taken action in the gallery and have set up new schedules and new events and agendas. With the economic temperature, art is not necessarily a priority; so to keep all the artists happy and satisfied with sales, I will be putting new steps into place.
I am venturing out further in my own artistic realm, moving to a radius of 450 miles or further.(had a few pieces accepted in Atlanta, GA)
I have Incorporated a new media...jewelry...I am making rings with sterling silver and semi precious stones. Even in this economy who can resist a ring.
I set up an ad for my own work in national magazine.

So after tripping lightly through the tulips...I am off to make further changes.
My website along with the gallery website and even here on the blog pages, I will continue to update, move around, attract, delete anything and everything until people can really see the changes that are taking place.

So thanks for visiting...and staying faithful.
www.pakcraig.com
www.rivertowngallery.net

No comments: