Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Right Brained?

Can a right brained individual really move over to the left side.
Being a business owner I know that I have to, no doubt about it, but it is a hard transition especially if you are wrapped in "blue".
Robt Genn of Painter's Keys talked about blue being a color that inspires creativity.
I guess I need to wear "black" when I wish to think numbers....I believe numbers in black is a good thing...at least that is much better than "red'.

So this week has been decision making points and counterpoints with the left side. I need to swing back soon, I like being right brained creative much more than left brained logical.

I have had trouble downloading my camera after taking pictures of the rings I have been making. I will work on that this evening. I do like making rings.

No comments: