Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Finally

I am finally working again.
The commission piece is exactly what I need to be doing.
I have sent off color cards to the buyers and getting their input to the colors for the background abstract portion and now I am rendering sketches for the poses.

If you are not up to date on the commission....it is a new section to my DANCE OF LOVE series. These will be all red and earth toned colors with the same passionate poses of the figures.(note painting in earlier post from first series)

I have two new sketches and will probably do at least 3 to 4 new pieces to this series.

The first sketch is somewhat tamer than the first four, but as I go along they are acquiring the same sort of intensity of the first group. I appreciate the challenge in going back to a former series and adding to it and keeping the same degree of feeling I first captured. Well, I hope I am capturing the same degree of feeling. We will see.

Will post the sketches soon.

No comments: